The Fixed Income Investor Network's Women@FIIN Committee aims to provide a ‘community within a community’ for women with investor roles in the structured finance sector. The purpose of the community is to foster senior level connections, and develop a deeper network, among women that can lead to job advancement, new opportunities, and knowledge sharing.
Our Mission Statement
Women@FIIN will seek to elevate women within FIIN and throughout the industry to promote gender parity in visibility, voice and leadership opportunities. We will support women through purposeful content and cultivate the next generation of women in finance.
1. Host content that is of use for women in structured finance, content to be developed by members of the committee.
2. Host networking events (either virtually or physically) with the express purpose of fostering new connections.
3. Nominate women to join FIIN; serve as a resource to the Board of Directors, Committee Chairs, and Task Force Chairs seeking gender parity within their respective groups.
4. Nominate women to serve as speakers and contributors of content to FIIN events and editorial pieces.
5. Serve as role models and mentors for the next generation of women to encourage them to choose finance as a career.